Enamel Pin Production Process
- May 19, 2021
- 0 Comments
For price list and rates, click here
Are you planning to have some enamel pins made? Here are key details that will help with your project. The same process can be used for enamel pins, magnets and keychains!
For Metro Manila, we can arrange delivery or pick-up from any of our branches after production. We can also ship nationwide.
- File type: Adobe Illustrator (ai)
- Design Specs: Each color must be "bounded" by a metal border
- Metal borders cannot be too thin
- Space for enamel cannot be too small
2: SOFT ENAMEL VS HARD ENAMEL
- Choose what you prefer
- Soft enamel is a little bit cheaperµ!
3: STOPPER OPTIONS
4: DIGITAL MOCK UP
- We will send a digital mock up like this
Providing a sample is costly, as you have to pay for the mold fee and production run just for 1 piece. And if there is anything you would like to change in the mold, a new mold fee has to be paid, which will double your cost. To cut the production time (sample adds 3 weeks to the timeline) and costs, we don't encourage ordering a product sample.
5: FULL PAYMENT AND PRODUCTION
- For projects less than P20,000, we require full payment before production
- Production takes about 4-5 weeks
6: PAST PROJECTS
Here are some of our sample works from digital mock up to actual product!