Sep2021 Call for Testers - Embroidery and Cross Stitch
- Sep 08, 2021
- 0 Comments
Estimated delivery date: Sep 29-Oct 1
Deadline: October 20
Tip! You don't have to do it alone, you can split the work with friends and family!
PROMO Mechanics are as follows:
- Purchase the tester kit. You can choose any design.
- Screenshot our order number and send to us via IG DM
- Post the following photos in your social media (FB, IG feed, IG stories, or Tiktok), using the hashtag #TCCembroidery #embroideryph and tagging us @thecraftcentral.
- 1 unboxed photo of the kit
- 1 Work in progress
- 1 Finished Piece
- Once the kit is completed*, send a photo of the finished work via IG DM. Send the photo by the deadline (no extensions).
- Fill up this feedback form
- Head to the product page and write a review
- Rewards are as follows:
- A cashback voucher of P999**, valid on the TESTER REWARDS COLLECTION. In redeeming the voucher, the customer must purchase something else (ANYTHING at all!) from the shop. Shipping fee to be shouldered by customer.
- Only those who fulfil the requirements by the deadline will be eligible. No extensions. Late submissions will not be accepted.
*Completed kit are as follows:
- Sheer Fabric Kits - all 3 designs
- 6in Cross Stitch Family - At least 4 characters with text
- 9in Cross Stitch Family - At least 9 characters
- Christmas Ornaments - 12 designs formed into ornaments
**When mechanics are fulfilled, successful customers are eligible for P999 cashback voucher regardless of the kit price. For customers getting any of the cross stitch kits, we have an additional P250 voucher redeemable if you submit an edited video of your work-in-progress. Minimum 15 seconds, must show finished work. Voice overs not required. Only quality videos please. The additional P250 will only given to the videos that we will post and use.
Here is an awesome example of a video, but something simpler will do too!
To guide you with your photos, here are some pegs for the photos that you may refer to! These will help fellow customers see what's in store for them as well.
- Clear Photos. Blurry photos won't help us!
- Bright, Not dark, natural light is preferred but not required
Unboxing - feature ALL items included in the kit
Work in Progress - can be any part of the process, as long as work has started and not been completed yet
If you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to contact us through IG DMs!