OPEN CALL: The Craft Central Curated
THE CRAFT CENTRAL was created for two reasons: to (1) Make specialty craft supplies accessible, hence the name CRAFT, and to (2) Create a place where other makers can sell their products, hence the name CENTRAL. For the past 20 months since we started, we have been focusing on brand excellence and product development. Now it’s time to take on the next challenge.
We are opening a new store in SM North EDSA this June! If you are a craft entrepreneur, a side hustler, or a reseller of supplies, we'd love for you to join us!
Please fill out the application form https://docs.google.com/a/inkscribbler.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpkXjOr1ntUWD6fF9J7Z0sXi0JwUmqp8moXgn3GDbaWIS0rA/viewform?c=0&w=1
Then email the following requirements:
- PDF file of products and price list; A maximum size of 3 MB only. The more concise, the better. :)
- If your business is registered, please also attach the following:
- Official Receipt or Sales Invoice;
- SEC Registration (if Corporation/Partnership) or DTI Registration (if Sole Proprietor);
- BIR Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303)
Email the files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: TCC CURATED-(NAME OF ARTIST/COMPANY).
Deadline for the application form and submission of photos is on April 14, 2017
If you do not receive confirmation e-mail within three (3) working days, please resend your email.
We will disclose the consignment terms to the partners after this period. Partners will confirm their participation after reviewing the terms. :)
1. Brands/artists/products will be selected based on the following aspects: Marketability of products, Uniqueness of artworks and/or products, Concept aptness, Product fit in the store. Reasons for not being selected include: Incomplete or poorly accomplished forms, Sloppiness, and/or any other reason deemed to be valid.
2. All applications will be reviewed thoroughly. The store has limited space and therefore will not be accepting all qualified applications.
3. Consignment terms will be disclosed to the accepted partners after the application process.
Meet the team at our event, ART EXCHANGE in Greenbelt 5! Happening this coming April 19-25 :) Drop by and say hi! <3